Monday, April 5, 2010

MORE EASTER WEEKEND - FLORENCE 2010





I'm not too familiar with MORESCHI, perhaps you are and could add a litle something to this post. I see them sometimes on Ebay and I really loved this model at their boutique in Florence. Beautiful lines on this loafer. Sweet. Oh, uh, for the price list you'll need a dictionary. Hey, it's a free blog for cryin' out loud. Don't confuse mocassino with mocachino. God forbid.






We ran into the Sutor Mantellassi boutique and we went inside for a look around. No pictures allowed and the clerk told me that he had 'many, many products'. I have one pair of these shoes and they're nice. Big emphasis on the Norvegese welt, if that's your scene. At this store, Goodyear at 850 Euros and Norvegese at 950 Euro (all RTW). But I just don't get how the Italians market their stuff. You can get a better selection on EBAY or shopthefinest.com, a great outfit on EBAY based in Santa Monica, CA. If memory serves, virtualclotheshorse.com also stocks Mantellassi. I couldn't find the Stefanobi store on Via Roma (does anyone know where it is in Florence?). I love their models - again, based only off their web site. SM makes shoes under another brand and frequently these houses make shoes for other companies and I'm pretty sure Stefanobi is owned by the French ?? LMVH, LVMH, WTHO, ?Whatever works.



No comments:

Post a Comment