Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PLAN OF THE DAY






Friends,
It's been a long time since I posted something. So thanks for your patience. My job takes me to some pretty weird places around the globe and I'm gone for stretches at a time. But..hey..I wanted to share this with you. Some time ago, I was looking for a good pair of hiking boots - I really don't have anything that...well..tough, if you know what I mean. So I called Leather Soul in Hawaii. The guy there suggested I get some Russell Mocassins. Russell what? This company has been making shoes and boots out of Wisconsin for a long time. I ordered the Premier Chukka Boot in Rust Chamois Leather . Ok. So you take their catalogue, follow the directions on how to measure your feet, submit this form with payment and voila...! I love these things and I get the feeling this is the beginning of beautiful music. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment